Advertising
Advertising Information

Publisher: National Sunflower Association
Editor: John Sandbakken
Consulting Editor & Chief Writer: Don Lilleboe
Writer: Jody Kerzman
Advertising Sales & Circulation: Tina Mittelsteadt

Editorial & Advertising Offices
2401 46th Avenue SE, Suite 206
Mandan, ND 58554-4829
Email: tinam@sunflowernsa.com

FOCUSED
Goes directly to over 17,500 sunflower readers with a message in their own magazine! Ninety-four percent (94%) of our readers are producers. THE SUNFLOWER goes to producers in the key sunflower production areas shown below. The remaining 6% of our circulation is industry personnel, extension and research personnel, elevator operators and others interested in the sunflower industry.

2023 Circulation

North Dakota . . . 7,026 Minnesota . . . 1,269 Texas . . . 747
South Dakota . . . 2,335 Colorado . . . 1,031 International . . . 50
Kansas . . . 3,196 Nebraska . . . 841 Other . . . 1,062
ORIGINAL
Our editorial is fresh, current and important with articles on production strategies, ongoing research and market information. Our articles are often excerpted in other publications, but producers see the original story with us first!

EXPERIENCED
Our editors are experts in the sunflower field with over 30 years of editorial experience and a broad knowledge of the industry.

EXCLUSIVE
The only publication written exclusively for sunflower producers, supported by their checkoff dollars and industry support. THE SUNFLOWER is complimentary to any sunflower grower who grows 10 or more acres of sunflowers. Growers request to receive the magazine by mail, phone, website, or by way of state checkoff councils, seed companies or elevators. Growers can also subscribe online.

ECONOMICAL
Reasonable rates and a serious audience provide the best choice for your advertising dollar.

ATTRACTIVE
Beautiful four-color format provides the best possible format for your message.

AVAILABLE
Besides our circulation, it is introduced and featured at all grower-related shows and meetings hosted by the National Sunflower Association. The magazine additionally can be read in its entirety in digital format on the NSA website.

TIMELY
Six issues available at key decision-making times:

August/September 2023
October/November 2023
December 2023
January 2024
February 2024
March/April 2024
 
EACH ISSUE INCLUDES THESE POPULAR FEATURES
· Grower profiles featuring innovative approaches
· Sunflower Research updates/reports/analysis
· Market Commentary by Mike Krueger, The Money Farm
· Sunflower Briefs - news flashes from the sunflower world
· Sunflower Circuit - product, personnel, company and meeting announcements

Reserve your space today in the next issue of THE SUNFLOWER!
Visit the Ad Specs, Rates, & Dates page to learn about the range of advertising opportunities then contact Tina Mittelsteadt (888) 718-7033 ext. 2 or send an e-mail to tinam@sunflowernsa.com.

return to top of page

   More about Sunflower ►