Sunflower oil is a premium oil, available in mid oleic and high oleic formats and is used in a variety of product formulations. The demand for sunflower oil is growing, due to its superior stability and longer shelf life, compared to other oils. All sunflower oil is non-GMO and has a neutral taste and high heat point making it ideal for food and beverage innovations.
USA sunflowers are a sustainable and plentiful crop and once the oil is refined, it is easily transported to Canada, with no container or shipping delays.
Food manufacturers and foodservice operators choose sunflower oil because of the following key attributes:
To find a sunflower oil supplier, click here.
- Very stable due to only a trace of linolenic acid
- Extended shelf life – longer than other oils
- High smoke point (450˚F)
- Excellent fry life
- Some of the highest levels of Vitamin E
- Flavour neutral so true taste of food comes through
- Blends very well with other oils and solid fats
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Ideal for Vegan and plant-based food innovations
For more information, contact email@example.com